THE SOUNDS OF BLACKNESS NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS, THE: MUSICAL FANTASY, A
1) Where was your fucked up haircut born? IN A MANGE-R!
2) Classic christmas joint! Yo, Jimmy Jammy and Terry Lewwy produced for S.O.B. fyi. This is so on point.
3) It would’ve been bananas had there been two bangers, but no. This is the yoga cool-down. FF.
4) This sounds like “grime.” Gospel-grime. “Away in a Manger.”
5) “O Come All Ye Faithfull.” Nothing new here. I am feeling the hefty organ – that’s what’s really good.
6) What did Sir Gawain say after drilling Lancelot? “[Takes deep breath] O HOLY KNIGHT.” The miami bootyshake drums on this are super. Holesome. Apologize my
7) A cappela Brownstone type shit. Remember them?
8) Nick Jr. vs BET on sunday. FF FF.
9) Gospel’s “Santa’s Coming to Town.” FF.
10) This song is called “Dance, Chitlins, Dance.” Hell yeah, dunlap! You sleeping on this. “We don’t look appetizing – but we sho taste good!”
11) Picture it: two round negroes. “Let’s make some holiday love,” they wail. Southern juk joint. I can take it or leave it.
12) FF. They warning Santa that if he don’t bring his ass when he s’posed to, they gonna talk bad about him and his mama.
13) Wow! He is coming! He’s coming! He here! This IS an Xmas fantasy come true! Rap included! I think they said he brought them a sack too! “Super Fly reindeer” indeed!
14) Like the cha-cha slide kind of rap/pop tune, fake scratches too. FF.
15) Rudolph and Santa’s wifey bus’ it. They sing about how hungry they are to advance in the gift game.
16) Finding an intuder in her house, Mama goes off on who but Santa. I think he hits her rusty-dusty off with some “Holiday Love” in the end though. Gangsta!
17) Santa gets on the mic, addressing the haters who don’t believe in him. I think this is Aaron Hall singing.
18) I wish this was the “Soul Holiday” remix. It’s not. It’s the “Joy to the World” remix. FF.
Dear Jesus, I promise to believe in you if you help my people overcome.