NEKO CASE THE TIGERS HAVE SPOKEN
This is a live record.
1) Swami sez my distaste for this shall continue throughout the play of the recording.
2) The Sadies, our lady’s backing band, sound just fine.
4) A cultural rift keeps these tunes from boding well by me?
5) Could silently read the lyrics to this, the title cut, and play an old Dirty Three song. That’d hit me right here. By “right here” I mean my heart.
6) The crowd’s cheering at the begining of this one. Must be popular. I can hear the Soul Coughing remix already. That’d be dope(?).
7) I do enjoy what I’ve heard from Sons and Daughters, by the way.
8) This is my “favorite” joint on here. She puts her back into it, lungs lunge into the meat.
10) “On the mic like, ‘yee-haw!’” Shining N Rhyming.
11) Done well. This is in no way bestowing praise upon this record in full, just so you know. A cover of “Wayfaring Stranger” that knows whas up.
Except 3 songs, I can’t really fuck with this.
SLEEVE: Just rite except for the photo spread inside.