KYLIE MINOGUE BODY LANGUAGE
1) She’s singing to me. When I close my eyes (and watch that dope ass video) I can see her singing to me.
2) When it’s a Prince rip-off it fucks up the ability to clearly visualize Kylie’s singing cheeks when closing my eyes.
3) This is produced under the influence of the Neptunes. Fuck-awful. This is fuck-awful. FF
4) And this!? Mantronix is responsible!?! I know it’s not ’85 still, but by golly this is fuck-awful.
5) Janet manqué – white girl style! FF
6) Destiny’s Child passed on this track. The lyrics are flat-out third grade. “Got me spinning round…like a record!” FF
7) ’92 chill groove. Imagine Gap’s club-comedown feeling commercial songs
8) Mantronix abortion #2. FF
9) Funk lick to party-bop that will be counted among guilty plezzures (yay).
10) Beat starts out ill. Then it becomes a JIll Scott (?) song -white girl style!
12) Another R&B/pop hybrid that began without sounding embarrasing (lasts 40 seconds).
13) A Dre beat cut for Eminem or Gwen. Pop farts.
14) Jay Dilla, she see u! Too late..
Just because FF isn’t indicated eleven times doesn’t mean I didn’t skip along to the next “song” (FFing the last track would make 12).
SLEEVE: The most valuable song award goes to the pin-up cover with odd lettering. Dirty thoughts are not outta my head.